Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a problem that will develop after someone has experienced, witnessed or been repeatedly exposed to a major upheaval.
What type of traumatization results in PTSD?
- Actual or death that is threatenede.g. Witnessing a murder, an earthquake, a car that is serious, war)
- Severe damage ( e.g. Considerable hospitalizations, serious burns off)
- Intimate Violence ( e.g. Intimate attack, rape)
2. Visibility could be:
- Straight that great event
- Witnessing the function in individual since it occurs to other people ( e.g. Witnessing a kidnapping)
- Learning so it took place up to a family that is close or good friend (if actual or threatened death should have been violent or accidental: e.g. Seeing a close buddy die in an auto accident)
- Experiencing duplicated or exposure that is extreme aversive information on the big event ( ag e.g. 继续阅读Buddy jumps to the intercourse away from nowhere – Post Traumatic Stress condition